- Download the Thesis Completion form and fill out the top half once you’ve decided on a Thesis topic.
- Once Thesis is approved email your faculty advisor, attaching the Completion form PDF and your paper to get their signature.
- Once Thesis is completed, submit the signed completion form and a copy of your thesis through the google link below.
Active status in program:
The student’s active status in the program is contingent upon a written senior thesis proposal signed by a permanent faculty member who agrees to serve as thesis advisor. The senior thesis proposal should be completed by the second week of Fall quarter of the year in which the student is writing the thesis.
- Complete H182A “Honors Thesis Workshop” in the Fall quarter of the year in which the student plans to complete the thesis.
- Enroll in PS 190 “Senior Thesis” during Fall and Winter quarter of the year in which the student plans to complete the thesis.
- Enroll in PS 190W “Senior Thesis” during Spring quarter of the year in which the student plans to complete the thesis.
- Complete the thesis, which must be submitted through the below submission portal before graduation. Note: Thesis must be approved by thesis advisor through the submission portal. Upon completion of the senior thesis, the student graduates with Honors in Political Science.
Please upload your thesis and have it approved by your thesis advisor by June 12th, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact: